- 05 Apr 2020
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Introduction to the Medicine Wheel
A half day workshop in the woods to explore the Sacred Medicine Wheel
I invite you to …
- Take time out to spend peaceful, reflective time in nature
- Reconnect with a time when our ancestors were in deep communion with all the beings around us: trees, plants, stones, river, earth and sky.
- Allow in the teachings of the Medicine Wheel, which are central to the ability to accept and flow with the ebb and flow of life.
- Open to balance and healing.
- Learn the tools to create your own sacred space through the use of the Medicine Wheel for self-development and connection with Nature.
This is an outdoor activity in Woodlands, in all kinds of Weather. You will be invited to take a solo journey into the woodlands during this workshop. Please come with appropriate clothing to keep you dry and warm or cool depending on what Mother Nature has in store; Wear sturdy footwear as the ground can be muddy and uneven. It is also advised that you bring water/tea/coffee and snacks for yourself.